Friday, December 14, 2012

This blog post has no title.

I hate writing titles for blog posts. I think I've mentioned that before.

I just wanted to drop by and say hello. Sorry there's been nothing new on the blog in a while. I've started a few posts in my head and have a few drafts I haven't finished. However, life gets in the way of blogging sometimes and that's the way it has to be. Between being having a new baby, a toddler who isn't quite used to all the changes yet, family in town, and the hubby back at work this week I haven't had time to sit down and write.

And I've been sick. I'm not a fan of being sick. Definitely not a fan of being sick with mastitis just when I was feeling like I had a handle on my post-partum recovery. I'm ready to be myself again.

But I can tell I'm on the mend. I'm well enough to be annoyed that all the pieces of the train set aren't in the train box.

I'll be back soon. 

Hope you've all had a good week!
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...