Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Free to Proceed

For those of you who read yesterday's post, we have good news! At our ultrasound appointment this morning we learned that the placenta has moved! It is no longer covering my cervix! The placenta is still very low lying but it's clear enough that the high risk OB we've been consulting with had no problem approving and supporting our plans for a vaginal delivery at home with our midwife. The news is still sinking in.

I'm so relieved. I finally feel free to relax and savor these last few weeks of our pregnancy.  Thank you all for your positive thoughts, prayers, and well wishes!

4 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! I'm SO happy for you. Wishing you a fantastic birth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. right on. may it all go as planned and be the birth for which you have hoped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME :) I'm so happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such fantastic news! I'm soooo happy for you! I can't wait to hear your beautiful home birth story!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...