Monday, April 9, 2012

Guess What? (Or, I'm sooo excited, I just can't hide it!)

So, remember how I've been craving eggs? And chocolate? And I couldn't wait for my parents to arrive at our house? And that time I mentioned I couldn't eat gluten while I was pregnant with L? There was a reason for it all!   
That's right, we're pregnant again! We told our families yesterday and now I can tell the world!

L. is going to be a big sister! Our family is going to get a little bigger right around December 2nd.
I was six weeks yesterday...do you like my little bump?

7 comments:

  1. oh, yay, Em!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, awesome! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! here's to a healthy and happy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I've told you already, but I have to tell you again- I am SO excited for you guys!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, thanks, thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uplifting post...love the shirt...All the best to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...