Monday, April 16, 2012

7 Weeks 1 Day Pregnant

This is my 7 weeks and 1 day belly.
I'm slightly nauseated and I've had a headache.
I'm trying to savor a stormy day at home cuddling with my family (that's why the picture is so dark. It's really dark and stormy today). 

I'm alarmed at how big my belly is already. I know it doesn't look much bigger than last week but it's bigger. Really. 

I'm eating constantly. If I'm not eating protein I get nauseous.

I'm trying to be creative about my protein intake but I'm running out of ideas.

Food no longer tastes good.

I'm tired.

I'm trying to savor each moment that I can still lay on my back and bend over to reach something on the ground.

I know how quickly the time will pass.

I want to feel better but I don't want to rush through this pregnancy.

I want to enjoy the baby in my belly and enjoy my last months alone with L.

I think a lot about how much things will change when the baby comes.

I know it will all be for the better. I know the love and the laughs will multiply with our newest addition.

I try to focus on that and pray the nausea will pass.

And I am incredibly happy to be pregnant. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is so exciting! Don't you hate that food no longer tastes good but you have to eat it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am anxious for food to taste good again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...